- Currently not on view
- Date made
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Costume
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Herbert Campbell
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Object Name
- Dress, 1-Piece
- Other Terms
- Dress, 1-Piece; Entire Body; Main Dress; Female
- overall, flat: 103 cm x 56 cm; 40 9/16 in x 22 1/16 in
- overall, mounted: 39 1/2 in x 17 1/2 in x 11 in; 100.33 cm x 44.45 cm x 27.94 cm
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
Related Object Groups
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.